Cryogenic ball valves offered by Penta are floating ball valves suitable for low temperatures, down to 100°C when equipped with Pentafite metal seats or down to 196°C with soft seats.
They offer cuttingedge technical solutions in order to meet the maximum reliability, as evidenced by the positive results obtained from their application.
Sat Crio model covers a temperature range down to 100°C with metal seats and down to 196°C with polymeric seats, ensuring a high level performance.
All cryogenic valves are equipped with cryogenic extension to allow valve operation.
Metal or polymeric seats are preloaded with springs on both sides of the valve to ensure a full bidirectionality and the automatic body cavity pressure relief.
All packings are made of expanded graphite to ensure their inalterability at any temperature.
Live Loaded Design stem packing.
- COSTRUCTION Full bore floating ball valve, Split Body
- SIZE RANGE DN 1/2” – DN 6” (with limitations in diameters)
- PRESSURE CLASSES ANSI 150-1500 PN 10-250
- TEMPERATURE RANGE Metal seats 104°C / +720°C Polymeric seats 196°C / +200°C
- DESIGN STANDARD ASME B16.34 / EN 1626 / API 6D / BS 6364 / ASME VIII DIV.1 EN 12516-1
- FACE TO FACE ASME B16.10 / EN 558
- ENDS ASME B16.5 / EN 1092-1 / DIN 2633-34-35-36-37 / GOST 54432 / GOST 12815
- BODY MATERIALS AISI 316 / AISI 304
- SEAT MATERIALS PTFE / PEEK / KEL-F / SILVER PENTAFITE
- MOUNTING PAD ISO 5211 on demand
- TIGHTNESS CLASSES BS6364 / ASME B16.104 / FCI 70-2 Cl. VI / API 598 Cl. A / GOST 54808 Cl.A / ISO 5208 / EN 12266-1