Metal seated high temperature ball valves.
Penta Sat floating model stands out from equivalent models on the market for its unique design.
Indeed, thanks to the patented design of stem tightness, it is able to prevent wear and expansion between stem and cover.
Stems are 100% oversized and metallic seats are loaded with springs in both valve sides for a full bi
Like all Penta production, high temperature ball valves can be equipped with metallic seats in PENTAFITE to allow the manufacturing of metal seated ball valves with absolutely ZERO LEAKAGE suitable for a wide range of services with working temperatures up to +720° C (1328°F) or 720 bar pressures.
Live Loaded Design stem packing.
- COSTRUCTION Full bore floating ball valve, Split Body
- SIZE RANGE DN 1/2” – DN 6”
- PRESSURE CLASSES ANSI 150-2500 PN 10-420
- TEMPERATURE RANGE - 50°C / +720°C
- DESIGN STANDARD ASME B16.34 / EN 1626 / API 6D / BS 6364 / ASME VIII DIV.1 EN 12516-1
- FACE TO FACE ASME B16.10 / EN 558
- ENDS ASME B16.5 / EN 1092-1 / DIN 2633-34-35-36-37 / GOST 54432 / GOST 12815
- BODY MATERIALS A105 / A350 LF2 / AISI 316 / AISI 304
- SEAT MATERIALS PENTAFITE / CRC / WC / ST6
- MOUNTING PAD ISO 5211 on request
- TIGHTNESS CLASS ASME B16.104 / FCI 70-2 Cl. VI / API 598 Cl. A / GOST 54808 Cl.A / ISO 5208 / EN 12266-1